Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Maxisys mini keeps kicking me off wifi w...
Maxisys mini keeps kicking me off wifi won't reconnect!

1914 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2015-06-09 09:36:29

•   Level 2   
    (24) points
    Hayzuse
    2015-06-09 09:29:11
     I have had my maxisys for about 2 months and it's driving me crazy if I restart it I can find the wifi at work but randomly it will drop the signal and will not find it again it shows it's not in range but my phone and iPad work perfect on the wifi. If I hotspot my phone it picks it up and never drops it but my phone, iPad, computer never drop the signal and it works perfect all the time so I know my signal is good. Also if I hard restart the maxisys it will find the wifi again but it seems like as soon as I need alldata or identifix drops the wifi and can't find it again. Should I contact where I bought it very repuitable company or try and contact autel I would imagine they are much slower to help. 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-09 09:36:29 (Reply to:Hayzuse)

yes for what I read on the forum some time ago it has something to do with our routers. I replaced my router for the same issue and it has gotten much better not perfect but way better. can't remember the technical issue with the routers causing it. someone else with more experience with routers  will shine some light soon. good luck.
  Total1 Pages